Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm addressing the 2nd Annual Space Conference

with Alex James from Blur.

I have no doubt things will change, but as it stands, at 3.50pm on Wed 6 Dec, I will be taking part in a session entitled Space Outreach: Communicating with the Public, at the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory in Didcot, Oxon. With Alex James (right), off of Blur.

Real life has finally started delivering the sort of surreal situation you only normally get to experience in a dream. Excellent.

I'm knocking around a few ideas with my new friend over the next few days so I'll keep you posted.

Do you think I'll get lynched as a smarmy media twat if I attempt to say something like "Now, this isn't rocket science - that's your job..." - or do you reckon that's just the gag to get them going. I don't think I'll risk it.

Also, what to wear? Suit and tie? Suit no tie? Jeans and t-shirt? Lab coat? Help!

No comments: