Sunday, September 03, 2006

What are the chances of that?

So there I was, in Hamleys yesterday. And who should I bump into but Emily Dubberly!

Despite the fact she supposedly lives in Brighton, there she was, in Hamleys. She gave me her tiny card (how trendy) which appears to take into account the fact she now seems to have two surnames.

Anyway, we had a chat about what she was up to and the fact she was mentioned on our blog and given that she now seems to write about sex for every major magazine publication going, she has provisionally agreed to be a sex correspondent for us too.

When I say "provisionally", I mean it in a made up and untrue sense, but I thought it would be fun to have a sex correspondent for the beer guide, given the two are usually mutually exclusive.

Although a lot of people supposedly conceive when they're drunk... not that gracefully, I would imagine...

No comments: