Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I've started something

I think.

Read this, go to the website, sign the petition!


RE: NEASDEN!

'After the LBL petition to get the tubes to run all night, I
have a slightly less ambitious campaign to run past you. The
pre-recorded train announcements on the Jubilee Line are fine
apart from when the train is stopping or terminating at
"NEASDEN!". If I see my next train is terminating at
"NEASDEN!", I tend to wait for the one after, or I'm subjected
to recorded announcements ending with "... this is a Jubilee
Line service to NEASDEN!" at least twice per stop, all the way
home.' - Nick

..

It has always amused me at how amazing Willsden Green sounds on
the jubilee line announcements, and always raises a small cheer
from me whenever I hear the Jubilee lady announce that this train
terminates at 'Wiiiillllsden GREEN'! She sounds so pleased with
herself, that I've often wondered what fantastical sights
actually behold mankind there!

And last weekend, image my amazement that there is somewhere that
excites the Jubilee lday even more; 'NEASDEN'! It didnt strike me
as anger in her voice, just even more magical!

Made me titter anyway.

- Jubilee-ent

..

I agree (although admit it is a somewhat trivial matter), so have
started a petition for you/us:

http://www.petitiononline.com/neasden

Go sign it people!


- Dave

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No comments: